View previous topic :: View next topic  
pantherball
Officer

re: Missunderstood raiding again legion?!?!?!?!

Hello everyone! I wanted to make this post for an easy way for everyone to comment and let each other know what times they are available to raid if they are interested as going as a guild.

Currently we're in the very beginnings of even talking about making a raid group again, however i hope this post will make things easier and expedite the process.

• First off we don't have anyone who show'd any interest in raid leading. I'd prefer one of our officers to raid lead but i know how many of our officers are still drained from last expac. That being said i don't see why a non-officer can't step up and raid lead if non of the other officers would like to do it.  Worst case scenario i will raid lead but i'd rather let someone else do it =) If you would like to Raid lead regardless of guild position please speak up in your reply
  • As of now we'd need at least 10 people who can raid at the same time 2 tanks 2 heals 6 dps preferably with one of the dps having a heals offspec for certain situations. Raids are still flex so if we have more than 10 we can accommodate and i'm sure there will be sweet spots this expansion too for how many people make it the easiest for mechanics. Please reply with what character name/class/spec you would like to raid with.
  • Time is going to be the biggest issue i think. It's always hardest to try a time that works for everyone. Ideally i would love to get a couple days for 2-3 hours from raid members but even if we can only get 1 day with a couple hours it would be better than nothing. This way we can raid a little together and then pug whatever we didn't finish on our own time.

below is an outline of what a reply might looks like so cut and paste to your hearts content ^^

Character name:Demonpanthr

Raid lead experience/want to raid lead: I used to Lead Acore and had previous raid lead and co lead experience before i joined missunderstood. I would prefer not to raid lead.

Class/spec: Demon Hunter/havoc (dps) (if neccessary i can get a healer or tank raid ready as well)

Time available: My schedule is very flexible and i could make most things work, however generally between 8:30-10:30 pm EST is rough for me because i need to put a client to bed. could change in the future but not at the moment.

i will make another forum post with a table of raid members and jobs and times that work when we get to that point. Thanks in advance! lets get this thing moving =D

Last edited by pantherball on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Pîka
Officer

Character name: Rhîne and/or Aîta

Raid lead experience/want to raid lead: While my experience leading is something left to be desired, I would be willing/interested in helping our guild out with this. I'm very competent with how fights work, learn quickly, and can help others understand them, as well as provide guidance on what we should be doing, and what we are perhaps doing wrong when things go badly.

Class/s: Demon Hunter/Vengeance, Warrior/Prot.

Time available: Right now I can be avail whenever really. The only thing currently is my children, whom during the day, require some attention here and there! ha. After 8pm central they are in bed, and i'm free to drown out the cries of my enemies in with their blood! 

Desespere
P Core

Character(s): Imri (Druid; Balance/Resto), Desespere (Priest: Holy)

Raid Lead XP: I have no interest in leading raids.

Time Available: I am only available after 10:30 PM EST, and before 6 AM EST. While I can be on and available before this time, I will have Australia-level latency and random disconnects.

Fushii

Character(s): Fushi (enchance Shaman - main) and Jubilex (Destro Warlock - alt)

Raid Lead: I have raid experience but i have no interest in leading

Time: Mon-Wed i cant raid due to school taking priority but Thurs-Sun i am fully available for any time of the day to raid.

re: Raidz

Character name: Shorteals but you can call me Short

Raid Lead experience: I haven't lead a raid since Zul Grub in Vanilla would rather follow or take on an other nonlead supervisory roll if needed.

Class/spec: Priest Holy main and Disc off-spec. (Do have a tank pally and tank druid I'm working on. Would rather heal. But JIC)

Time available: I work week days and go to school at night so hours during the week would be limited to just a few. Friday evenings would be better barring that I don't have to work Saturday (Every third Saturday I have to go in until noon est).

Raign/Cozywheat

Character name: Raign (or my alt verdure)

Raid Lead experience: no experience and not really interested in raid leading, though I don't require much supervision

Class/spec: Resto Shaman (currently at 844), I have an enhancement set for questing but I prefer to heal. (have a resto druid that is not geared yet)

Time available: Usually every weeknight between 6:00-10:30 EST (5:30-9:30 Kirin Tor server time)

OR weekends from lets say 12 to 4/5

Skeeder
P Core

Char name: Landas

0 raid lead experience

class/spec: Windwalker monk

time available: I was talking with the wifey about this and Sat or Sunday mornings might work

Character Name Zerah

fire mage

time avail, my off days vary every week i would love to raid when it coincides with guild runs but i can promise i will always be available

Zarabella
P Core

Anonymous wrote:

Character Name Zerah

fire mage

time avail, my off days vary every week i would love to raid when it coincides with guild runs but i can promise i will always be available

Zejn | Mistweaver Monk (healer) | Would prefer to not be in a leadership role.

I'm able to attend on Sundays from 12-3pm EST.

Elivictus

Character name:Falloch

Raid lead experience/want to raid lead: No experience leading, no desire to lead

Class/spec: Right now a Havoc demon hunter, but willing to level up another class based on what is needed.

Time available: Most week nights, but not too late. Some weekend nights, can go later in to the night.

posted on wow forums to hopefully get us some new members =) 

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749675525#1

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749855435#1

Last edited by pantherball on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
shorah42

Shorah - Feral Druid, rather not lead anything as I've not done that since Black Temple. IDK if I'll be staying with my druid for the whole xpac, depends on if something else is more fun. I'm not on at any regular time, and have to work every day of the week 5 am - 1:30 pm PST. If I'm around, I'd love to tag along for normals and maybe eventually heroics after I've learned the fight mechanics.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Missunderstood Forum Index -> P Core All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: