View previous topic :: View next topic  
pantherball
Officer

re: moving forward ideas...

post what you think we should do going forward with all the losses we've had recently. we seem to have 4-6 people for most raids now so0o0o0o0 what should we do moving forward i want peoples opinions. thanks ~panthr
Pîka
Officer

My guild is setting up a wed/monday raid starting next week for alts. If it would be of interest to Missunderstood's remaining raiders, I would be happy to talk to the leader to see if I could get the guild in on those runs.

Of course, that is entirely up to you guys.

-Pika

Lhysisawarlock
Initiate

I would be interested in going to these alt runs. 

pantherball
Officer

i would also be interested depending on times.
Skeeder
P Core

I would also be interested in these runs. I just don't want people to assume they are carrying us as discussed last night. If we are going with Mon/Wed going forward would that mean sundays are no go? IF we do this as Panthr says depends on times. I would like to keep about same as what we have on Wed

I still want Missunderstood to stay intact also. Who knows what might happen in a few weeks etc. We could all of a sudden have a guild group again.

Pîka
Officer

From my understanding it would be a 2 hour a night raid, monday's and wed, 9pm-11pm. I personally would prefer 3 hours, as it's what I'm accustomed to. It may be possible to carry it on for an extra hour each night myself, depending on who's available.
I haven't brought this idea up to Threatless yet, but with there being some interested i'll ask him what he thinks today when I see him.

-Pika

Pîka
Officer

I spoke with Threatless, he is fine with everything.
With that being said, my thought would to (if it's what everyone wants to do), join for the wed/mon raid next week and see how the environment feels to everyone. While everyone in the guild is pretty relaxed, they are more "serious" raiders than what Missunderstoods group was. I don't foresee anyone disliking it, but I want everyone to be happy with the choice. As far as the people assuming it's a carry, that wont be the case, but everyone will still need to pull their weight in their respected roles, if not I'm sure Threatless will speak up unlike me. So if you're messing things up on a consistent basis he will call you out, and expect you fix it, which isn't unreasonable. (I get called out myself every now and again too, it's not like it'll be just directed at Missunderstood members. Even our main tank was getting called out last night due to his inability to handle KJ felclaws to 5 stacks, which hopefully he has figured out by tonight, cuz that shit was getting annoying)

Anyways, hmu on discord if you'd like, I'll check back here every now and again if I don't hear anything.

-Pika

ShortsIEs
P Core

re: Moving forward

I know that only be able to make Sunday raids may make opinion moot. But I followed Del and bunnies here from spirestone and would like to try and recruit more raiders and maybe adjust times and days so more people could make the raids. AS well as offer more things to do in guild other than just raiding, whether its pvp/mythic+s or even old achievement raids. As seeing the times for these "alt raids" are very late for me they don't appear to be a viable option for me. I'll wait to see what the guild makes before I make a decision I, however, do hope whatever the guild decides we can still remain Missunderstood.

Skeeder
P Core

Pîka wrote:

With that being said, my thought would to (if it's what everyone wants to do), join for the wed/mon raid next week and see how the environment feels to everyone. While everyone in the guild is pretty relaxed, they are more "serious" raiders than what Missunderstoods group was. I don't foresee anyone disliking it, but I want everyone to be happy with the choice. As far as the people assuming it's a carry, that wont be the case, but everyone will still need to pull their weight in their respected roles, if not I'm sure Threatless will speak up unlike me. So if you're messing things up on a consistent basis he will call you out, and expect you fix it, which isn't unreasonable. (I get called out myself every now and again too, it's not like it'll be just directed at Missunderstood members. Even our main tank was getting called out last night due to his inability to handle KJ felclaws to 5 stacks, which hopefully he has figured out by tonight, cuz that shit was getting annoying)

Anyways, hmu on discord if you'd like, I'll check back here every now and again if I don't hear anything.

-Pika

I have no issue what so ever getting called out. This is how it use to be back when I raided with Del/Bunnie etc. We also had to do homework so lately has been feeling really lax

Pîka
Officer

Skeeder wrote:
Pîka wrote:

-Pika

I have no issue what so ever getting called out. This is how it use to be back when I raided with Del/Bunnie etc. We also had to do homework so lately has been feeling really lax

I agree, but that seemed to be what everyone wanted.

Skeeder
P Core

I think getting called out isn't  the problem. Its how you get called out. Having someone go " Hey landas make sure you get out of that or do this" is cool. Having someone go " Hey shitwad you f'd up get it right" is not cool

Pîka
Officer

I've never seen anyone act like that in a guild setting (outside of asap...) and pugs.

Odif926
P Core

re: Re: moving forward ideas...

going forward:

I'm starting with the initial query here before talking about any of the alt-raiding...

I'd like to see if we can recruit and get back to having a normal (ish) guild run for ourselves.   I left Symbiosis for here because I really only joined for the friends I had on this server and that's where their "mains" were.   I never took advantage of some of the offering with them, and really couldn't with misunderstood since (as was pointed out at least on discord) we don't do alot of things together outside of raiding.   I can live with that, to some degree, but I go too many weeks without getting an M+ chest which as we keep trying to progress is not a good thing.   I do alot of things outside of raid to better myself for the raid, but it's almost exclusively solo or with friends outside of the guild.   It'd be nice to log in and find folks in game, and discuss doing WQ, M+, LFR, whatever....guild achievements.   I've never been a very good PVP'er but I do it sometimes.   That's always an option.  I do prefer larger scale thigns, like invading org or undercity in a coordinated effort to be a pain in the ass.  

I'm happy to be helpful, but I'm in no position to try and raid lead, nor guild lead.   I left that all behind when I stopped playing DAOC.  :)  

I would also like to do alt-runs with Pika's Llane guild, if they'll have us.   The ones we've brought along before on previous raids have been nice and helpful and patient and in general nice enough folks.   I don't think I'd change servers for them, but that's me....I was conned into leaving horde for alliance as it is....

That's what I got for now.

.rob

pantherball
Officer

as far as recruiting we've been nonstop trying to recruit for a while now i've been updates recruitment posts on multiple forums and someone has been updating social media accounts. we just haven't gotten many bites. Half the bites we've gotten have been people like asap ... and we know what a disaster that was. i will continue to try and recruit but i wouldn't get hopes up. I was dragged from an inactive account into missunderstood by bunnee and del lol and its also hard on me that they aren't playing any more so i know the feeling.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Missunderstood Forum Index -> P Core All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: